Tuesday, July 31, 2012
2 My brethren, count it all joy when you fall into various trials, 3 knowing that the testing of your faith produces patience. 4 But let patience have its perfect work, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking nothing. 5
If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him. 6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind. 7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord; 8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.
- James 1: 2-7
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
trials = testing of faith = patience. ( as this fruit is a valuable one. remain joyful in the process )
lacking of wisdom and discernment ? ASK GOD. He will give you wisdom freely. But you must ask in FAITH. you can't receive it without first believing. Trust , BELIEVE! Walk by faith and not by sight.
as the saying goes " Prayer is the Key to Heaven, but Faith unlocks the door "
the link between. trial. believing God and not what is seen by the naked eyes = faith. prayer, asking God for His understanding and realization of things knowing He is more than able and more than loving to withhold it from you if you truly truly believe. Believe that He will give wisdom freely and willingly if you are willing to let go of your own personal thoughts and just Trust Him. Just have faith in the unseen God who's hands at work can most beautifully be seen creating beauty and love.
just some random thoughts for the day :p
Friday, July 27, 2012
1030 Mersilau - 1540 Laban Rata
0235 Laban Rata - 0450 Low's Peak
1035 Laban Rata - 1335 Timpohon
I have no idea why, but climbing mountains have always been something i enjoy.
written on my wall once i decided to go " What is life without Risk, adventure, effort, pain, walking by Faith, helping others and Love, - The view is worth the Climb!"
I really thank God for looking after all of us. And holding us as we climbed the mountain as He does so every day of our lives :) Sometimes i just want to remember that my God is the same God wherever i go and whatever i do. He cares the same, He loves the same, He protects He guides. Just as Peter was walking on the water over to Jesus. All He had to do, it doesn't matter the circumstance, or place or what it was, Its about Eyes on Christ.
this climb made me remember my college days trekking. Its funny how the dots somewhat connect in some spontaneous, magical way c; !
I went and visit my College lecturers' trekking blog just to recall some of the mountains i went too with them and this was a paragraph i found ( haha!!, sounds like me indeed )
Thank You Lord for everything :)
Sunday, July 8, 2012
Opportunities don't come by at just any time.
This thought went through my mind. Having the opportunity to be a teacher is it any less than if i had the opportunity to do something that is say more, specialized or more, whats the word. Exclusive? One of a Kind. Limited. Hmm..
But i do feel that " there is a season for everything under the sun ".
And i'll just know it in my bones. When it comes. That i'll have to risk it. take the leap. and build my wings on the way down. You'll fly sooner or later. You will.
God, if you do want me to seize certain opportunities. Please equip me. Guide me. Give me wisdom and understanding. Grant me favor. May i have courage, to not be afraid.
Your the ultimate giver.
Major onces i remember:
- the perfect timing of the Fashion Design Course in Sydney. Came in the year where they just so happen transitioned to giving out Degree's instead of Diploma's and was fortunate to get into the crash course.
- the Cue Competition , SOTBD Competition and also the YA Competition that made me learn heaps knowing your an awesome provider.
- finding out i did an essay wrongly, wrote it entirely again the night before submission and was able to be a Distinction!!! Since i had never been good in essays. This taught me that, man God will help me in my weakness. I've just got to trust Him.
- the Scholarship to Florence. TOTALLY UNEXPECTED. I was really at peace and pleased with the collection i remembered. But i did not expect at all getting the scholarship. I just knew whatever it is, I can trust God with my future. I remember the night before the presentation, my sewing machine broke down, and the last minute rush, a classmate swapping time with me because she wanted to go earlier which gave me more time. I can't say more.
- Finding accommodation in my final year at the perfect place. Having such a great cg too!.
- Skateboarding :)!!
- Being able to live in Italy for a year :)
- Never thought i'll travel Europe.
- the Church family in Italy. Meeting Kelly and Jessica.
- Teaching. It brings so much joy! And by teaching, i learn heaps :p
- Hearing testimonies of the younger ones. the Angels in heaven do sing praises !
THANKYOU THANKYOU THANKYOU! :)
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
Lord please keep me be healthy and strong before the climb.
Prepare me Lord for the meet up / discussion about the new possibility that has presented itself to me.
And keep me close to you always. And Thank you once again.
We remember those times in which we break out to victory.
Times where the impossible becomes possible.
Where we take the first step. Risk.
When unexpected surprises presented itself to us.
When we know, Its all God.
He never stops perfecting us for His glory. amen.
Transforming us day by day, if only we trust and obey.
Sorry Lord for all the wrongs i have done. Thank you so much for washing them away.
I commit this July into your hands Lord. May i trust in your care and love for me. Amen.