Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Weariness.

"Let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us fo good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith." - Galatians 6:9

Thank God for friends. Friends who give you words of encouragement to keep the faith, and run the race. My friends who are working in Singapore now, a lovely couple just last week sent me some wonderful little things with words of encouragement. And i feel so grateful for their friendship. God is definitely using them, and im blessed to have such friends :). Because sometimes i just feel so tired. And sometimes i wonder why i am doing what i am doing, and why i have to do certain things. Sometimes it really gets tiring trying to always give your best. Knowing that you'll always fail somehow.. :(

Lord, be my strength this coming week, help me in accomplishing the things which you set for me to do, because i am taking on new responsibilities now, while maintaining the ones i already have. I pray that somehow I'll learn more about what you want me to learn. Give me strength to be patient, to be kind and to be helpful and to love. Help me to stay calm when things get tough, and to see to the situation with wisdom. Thank you Lord. I really do need you.. I can't do life without.

Because i really am feeling tired. about everything. work, waiting, life in general.

Thank you Lord for always sustaining me and showing me you care.

I fail more often than i think i do, humble me, please be my courage and teach me to react and deal with things in ways which it would please you. Amen.

May this coming week be one whereby i see you brightly taking control of my troubles. amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment