Pages

Friday, July 27, 2012

Mount Kinabalu:)

1030 Mersilau - 1540 Laban Rata
0235 Laban Rata - 0450 Low's Peak
1035 Laban Rata - 1335 Timpohon

I have no idea why, but climbing mountains have always been something i enjoy.

written on my wall once i decided to go " What is life without Risk, adventure, effort, pain, walking by Faith, helping others and Love, - The view is worth the Climb!"

I really thank God for looking after all of us. And holding us as we climbed the mountain as He does so every day of our lives :) Sometimes i just want to remember that my God is the same God wherever i go and whatever i do. He cares the same, He loves the same, He protects He guides. Just as Peter was walking on the water over to Jesus. All He had to do, it doesn't matter the circumstance, or place or what it was, Its about Eyes on Christ.

this climb made me remember my college days trekking. Its funny how the dots somewhat connect in some spontaneous, magical way c; !

I went and visit my College lecturers' trekking blog just to recall some of the mountains i went too with them and this was a paragraph i found ( haha!!, sounds like me indeed )

Thank You Lord for everything :) 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment