Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013

APRIL 25!

Its already April. The Lord is GOOD !
We must always look back and remember all the goodness He has bestowed upon us.
Our hope would increase as we see what the gift of faith He has generously given us could do!
As we rely on Him as our Only Trust. He shows us, He is the Only thing we do need to trust and hope in.

There are times i look at my imperfection. and It humbles me and shows me how ignorant i am when i judge others or have a critical mind. There are much of me that needs to improve, and i know that it would be a working progress, a life long working progress. A daily dying to self, and Listening to the Spirit. Its not easy, but im determine to always give my best! To run this race with endurance!

He is full of lovingkindness and tender mercies.

No comments:

Post a Comment