Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

must learn to be a good steward.

urgh.. i must realize

1) i have more than enough clothes and should stop shopping. and shop only if my clothes disintegrate or all get full of holes and stuff because honestly i DO have more than enough. And should not bother about clothes anymore.

2) that if i can save, i should. And not be so lavish or extravagant on my spending on meals and food and such. Try to buy only what is necessary, reasonable and healthy!

3) thing more of others, to bless others. to give to the church and missions and such.

4) be a good steward with my money. my time. talent. and all God has given me.

- - - -

im enjoying my facebook fast. I think i'll stick to it, and continue to be strict and firm with myself and prioritize well.

God, please lead and guide me, show me , and grant me opportunities to be a good steward in all you have placed in my hands. amen..


No comments:

Post a Comment