Pages

Monday, October 31, 2011

emotions and reactions.

We all have emotions,
but we shouldn't let them control our reactions.

I feel that i am learning a lot about letting go. I don't want to hold on to certain emotions i have towards certain people or things. I don't want emotions to get in the way of something greater if only i learned to have more self control.

I don't think i am good with maintenance but i am learning. to fix things, to maintain things, rather than let them fall apart, be lost, or just gone.

There is a time to learn everything isn't there. This is the time i learn not to let my emotions dictate how i react in particular situations. No matter how strongly i feel for or against it.

I don't want to just do things because they will benefit me. I don't want my life to be all about me.... It's not about what i get for myself. Its not about how it may fulfill my life. It's not about what i can get or achieve.

TOMORROW is start to patternmake again DAY! and sew sew sew :D. wooohoooooooo!!
time to get back on the project label board :) hehe...

xx
have a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment