Pages

Sunday, October 30, 2011

life

good close friends and family. 

work that is at its right place.

a relationship with God that is tip top. strong. where i am really listening to His heartbeat and His Spirit that lives in me.

i don't want to be bothered about fame, money, status, power. and all that nonsense. i don't need to be entertainment either. i am just going to be me, real and everything. no split personality, just what you see is what you get. honest and real. not going to put up an image or portray something i am not. not going to do anything to impress anyone. imperfect okay, nobody is perfect. but i don't want to conform to the world. to do anything to please anyone just to get something i want out of it. My life is not going to be mine to abuse. Its going to be there to let God work through me. no striving, it shall stop.

i don't need to be an impact, or in inspiration. i don't need to be an example of perfection or good work. that is not my job. focusing on that will mean i am focusing on me. and i don't want to be focusing on myself. All i need to do is look at God, look at Jesus and point people towards Him. because he is the Way the Truth and the Life. And once i focus on Him, i believe fruits will naturally be produced. Naturally, organically. just don't quench the Spirit.

He is the author and perfecter of my faith.
He said when i am weak, He is strong.
He said to deny myself and take up the cross. its not about my way.. its not about what i want and getting it, nor about my dreams and getting it, nor about my vision and getting it.

----
its not about relaxing, taking things easy, not caring, being complacent NOR is it about striving, chasing, fighting, having a large vision. Its about being diligent with whatever work you are given, never compromising your integrity, and letting God give the answer, result and trusting His will because its always good and right :)

peace out peeps.

No comments:

Post a Comment