Pages

Monday, October 24, 2011

regaining focus.


"Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith"

Jesus said, "Follow Me"

"I am the Way the Truth and the Life, no one comes to the father except through Me"

This verse tells us to focus on Jesus. Focus on Jesus , He is the author and perfecter of our faith.

i remember putting this quote in my first post " It takes half your life before you discover life is a do-it-yourself project." - Napoleon Hill"

I do believe that God has give us the free will to choose Him. But to have Life is to believe in Jesus and you can't work your own miracle" Jesus even said " I of myself can do nothing" and " Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing His work."

 I feel that i have been caught up too much with the cares of the world. and being selfish :(. time to regain focus now, because Life can only be found in Jesus. no one else, nothing else, no special work or deed. Just our relationship, i want to be able to say , whatever you will in my life. Let it so be done.  Because i know He is loving and merciful and His way is always right!

Because if its either living in Gods will, or if not we are most probably living in our own selfishness.
"Whoever finds his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life for my sake will find it." Time to regain focus.


No comments:

Post a Comment