Pages

Saturday, November 26, 2011

and we wouldn't know when we'll ever know.


sometimes i wonder when i'll ever met you and if i do already know you. But i do somehow believe you are out there somewhere, though the both of us don't know that one day, our life would crash and collide. Will life take me on a journey that would lead me to you, and will it be so special making the wait seem worth everything? I somehow do believe it would.

Recent and past hopes that disappoint, dreams that came crashing down, rejections that made me feel worthless and as though i just was not good enough or that i am so flawed that they didn't feel the same way about me. But i guess its all is for the better? I guess it would all make sense once the day come when we find out why those things had to happen to bring us to where we ' now' to be able to say, 'so for this reason'. 

I have had lots of dreams, as i am very much of a dreamer. You know, the tendency of creating my own perfect plan before knowing that life's course would actually change? Well, have learned not to do that anymore. You can't like someone and have preconceive ideas before you know you'll ever be together and make yourself think he is going to feel the same. Its silly and i am rather silly. It's good to know, though, that God knows everything and know everything the best. 

And my God, He has brought me this far. Every blessing, every achievement, every random beautiful surprise that have popped up along the way, have been from Him. He truly loves and cares. I cannot boast much about myself because i know, i really do know that if there is anything good that has come my way, its because He has given it to me. Talents,  if i happen to be wise (wisdom),  skills, and the open doors. And those close doors, those insecurities and weaknesses I can be thankful for them too,  His power and strength always shines through them, as long as we trust Him on it. 

Who knew this tiny quiet small town girl would be where she is now. I am utterly grateful:) Life has been amazing, and i wouldn't have want it to happen any other way. Because His dreams for me, are ultimately better, greater and much wiser. He is the source of wisdom, of love, of beauty. How can i expect anything less?

My life is in good hands. I don't know when i will ever meet him. But if we both know the One who is going to bring us together, we can only learn something about patience and to wait.

 c:
-----------------------
"If you, then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give good gifts to those who ask him!" - Matthew 7:11

1 comment:

  1. hi noelle, that picture of a big waterfall...reminds me of a vision i saw just now at a combined meeting. but instead, one big giving out four smaller but equal waterfalls of muddy water. precious mud! hope u are well! -john sng-

    ReplyDelete