Pages

Sunday, November 6, 2011

the mad machinist


i think nature is just immerse with beauty. God is just full of wisdom and is the essence of everything beautiful. every living thing has its own one-of-a-kind blueprint, imperfect, different yet it just makes me go in awe.

This week, im going to start off by being a mad machinist in the attic of my little magical hometown. I enjoy working and being totally immerse in it. It is exciting and there is so much to be done right now!. I can't wait for it to be finished :) But i know i'll have to totally get right at it and put all i have into it right now and work on it like a thomas edison. 

Gonna be full on day and night working on this. making sure it's all made with love and patience and care.Being careful yet spontaneous with every detailing. I want it to tell a story, be magical and just reflect, culture, love and lifestyle.

Can't say much now, but my hopes :). Trusting that whatever God gives me to do, he will provide all that is necessary for me to do it well, and so it will be something created that pleases Him :)

God will look after each and everyone of us with His totally care. We just have to trust Him fully. Buona notte a tutti! 

No comments:

Post a Comment