Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

random.

My Father is up there in heaven, and i am His little girl here on earth.

I realized when it comes to relationships, i tend to rush. to want to do things my way. or want to just head dive into them. Telling myself time waits for no one, that there is no time to lose, my imagination goes wild and i tend to over think things, or inflate ideas. thinking my works can get me what i want.

But the truth is, that is unhealthy to do. That is not how they are suppose to be build. I can't just get anything i want. and how can i know what is best for me. I may get excited sometimes when i see someone i want to speak too, my heart my leap out of its chest. but this time around, i want to learn to be patient. To let God lead and direct my path. To tell God it doesn't matter anymore if i get what i want, because i know He always know best and that i can trust Him with all my heart. that i can actually learn to be a friend.

That the guy that i like now, He may like someone else, he may eventually be with someone else in the future, get married to a lovely girl. But that doesn't matter anymore. I trust Him more than i trust my own judgement. And my heart should belong to the One who knows me best and gave me Life. How can i not expect that He would only give me the best. He is gracious and merciful , loving and kind. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life. And I trust God in  providing for me. In every single area of my life.  He will only join me with someone that i can't even imagine how blessed would be. All i know is that I just don't want to create my own inflated ideas of another, or put any guy in the position of God. God always have to have the number 1 spot in my life.

I don't know how all these relationship stuff work, and im really imperfect. but i do believe that,..

Sometimes we really just need to let go of whatever we are gripping on to. Open up our hands. Only then will we be able to receive the gifts He, our loving Father wants to provide for our life : )

You'll never be disappointed as it would always only be the best.
Our God is a good God. He never ever fails :)
Wait on Him.

1 comment: