Pages

Thursday, December 15, 2011

The day i appeared on planet earth.





For you formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother's womb.
I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;


Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.
My frame was not hidden from you,
When I was made in secret,
 And skillfully wrought in the lowest part of the earth.


Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them.


How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
How great is the sum of them!
If i should could them , they would be more in number than the sand;
When I awake, I am still with You. :)


Psalms 139: 13-18

_ _ _ _

Is so good to know that God knows every single detail of our lives! He know the past , the present (now!) and the future :D! and we can trust Him so much , and He loves us SOOOO much! :) He knows every single person on earth, it doesn't matter if you were born in the middle of no-where , a small billy town, He totally knows you and he Loves you like no one else on earth ever could!.^^! And God has precious thoughts towards us! more that the number of sand there is on earth! and its not a dream its reality!. Its so wonderful to know! I am your working :) and your working progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment