Pages

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Heading on towards 2012.

 
" Lord make me to know my end,
And what is the measure of my days,
That I may know how frail I am.
Indeed, You have made my days as handbreadths,
And my age is as nothing before You;
Certainly every man at his best state is but vapor,
Surely every man walks about like a shadow,
Surely they busy themselves in vain;
He heaps up riches,
And does not know who will gather them.

And now, Lord, what do I wait for?
My hope is in You." 
- Psalms 40:4-7

To come to realization how frail we are, how we come and then go, how my age is nothing before God, how we may be busying ourselves with the cares of the world when one thing is concerned, our Soul. Which only God can save. God wants us to focus on eternity, not only here and now. Seeking God's kingdom and looking upon Jesus will teach us to live life on this earth while not loosing focus on God's reality. 

Lay yourselves treasures in heaven. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also. Matt 6 :19-21

Peace and love with faith, from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. Grace be with all those who love our Lord Jesus Christ in sincerity, Amen. :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow Noelle - I'm in the middle of drafting a New Year post around this very same theme as well. So good to know I'm not the only one realising these same things. :) Hope you have such a blessed 2012 ahead - you have been such a blessing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crys! Yes, It truly is the Word of God who makes us realize, He is the Light! without Him we stumble in darkness. Lets continue to seek Him first each and every single day and walk by His Word, becoming His instruments. peace and love!:)

    ReplyDelete