Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

I send you as sheep among wolves


Behold, I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves: be ye therefore wise as serpents, and harmless as doves." - Matthew 10:16

" I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd gives His life for the sheep. But a hireling, he who is not the shepherd, one who does not own the sheep, sees the wolf coming and leaves the sheep and flees; and the wolf catches the sheep and scatters them. The hireling flees because he is a hireling and does not care about the sheep. I am the good shepherd; and I know My sheep, and am known by My own. As the Father knows me, even so I know the Father; and I lay down My life for the sheep. And other sheep I have which are not in this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd." - John 10: 11-16

" My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father's hand. I and My Father are one." - John 10: 27-30




How loving and personal is our God :) words can't describe how much He loves us.

No comments:

Post a Comment